Medical tourism is one of the most growing businesses of last decades. With the globalization of the world, borders have lost their importance healthcare has benefited thoroughly from this change. So patients travel abroad to seek optional medical care in another country. Because of being substantially cheaper overseas, or not being able to find the right treatment at home. Depending on this situation, Turkey is one of the top popular countries for medical tourism today.
Then, why patients should choose Turkey for medical care abroad?
Some of the reasons behind Turkey’s the right destination for medical tourism are the following:
- Turkey provides health visa in one day to all world citizens who want to get medical treatment.
- Turkish Airlines has direct flights from all over the world to Istanbul. So, Turkey is one of the easiest-to-reach destinations by the patients.
- The country has an affordable healthcare system which has significant cost savings compared to patient’s domestic private healthcare
- Medical treatment costs in Turkey are not only lower by at least 60-80% when compared to Europe, the U.S. and other Western Countries but also having competetive surgery quality and know-how.
- Having Internationally accredited medical facilities are using the latest technologies
- The infrastructure and healthcare facilities offering world-class standards..
- No Wait Lists
- You don’t need to wait for a elective procedure that would take months to schedule in western countries.
- Most doctors, having trained and attending courses in Europe and America
- Most of the Clinics have Fluent English, Russian, French and Arabic speaking staff
- Also, Turkey combines the best of healthcare with an exceptional holiday